It feels absolutely great to move into a new home. Every aspect of it awes you. But then years go by, the novelty starts to fade, and nostalgia takes over. But why not make your home shine bright again? There are plenty of home cleaning in delhi NCR companies in India that provide tailored home cleaning services on a weekly, fortnightly, or monthly basis; or one-time cleaning. You can employ any one that fits your needs and make your home shine again without much effort on your part.
But before you employ one, consider six essential points.
1) Select multiple cleaning companies, but only those with a valid license. If a certain cleaning company in India doesn't have a business license, then it's a no-deal. These are people who will have access to your house, so ensure that you hire a genuine cleaning company. They should be ready to visit, survey, and give you a free estimate.
2) Ask about each home cleaning service's insurance policies. Many insurance companies won’t support any claim for compensation because the cleaning product used by the cleaners (“trained professionals”) damaged your expensive furnishing. But what if cleaners break fragile and precious objects in the process of cleaning? More importantly, what if a professional cleaner is responsible for someone getting hurt?
3) What will be used for cleaning? Standard equipment is used by the cleaners: broom, dust-pan, mops, buckets, vacuum cleaners, scrubbers, etc. As for cleaning products, most home cleaning services opt for eco-friendly products nowadays, but some products as seemingly-innocent, like detergents (for laundry/dishwashing) and air fresheners, can be potentially toxic. Take care if you have any allergy, or if you have pets or small children or pets.
4) Decide on the scope of cleaning. Would you clean your whole house? Or do you want a specific area to be cleaned? Discuss this with each of the professional house cleaning in Delhi NCR service providers on your list before you employ one.
5) Be clear about the types of cleaning services that the professional cleaners will do, and which they will not. Some home cleaning companies do not clean windows, for example, or your home office/study. Those are for specific cleaners like window cleaners working with mild detergent sprays and squeegees, or office cleaners who know how to handle your workstation.
6) Employing a professional home cleaning service is a matter of trust. Decide if you want to be present when professional cleaners will be working in your home. That way, you can tell home cleaning services exactly when to send professional cleaners. For personal safety, remove clutter, and valuable items or money before cleaners arrive for an estimate, or before a professional comes to clean your home once you have hired one.